Saturday 1 July 2017

BARCELONA AND MAN UTD TARGET SAUL SIGNS ATLETICO MADRID DEAL TO 2026

The Spain international midfielder has signed a new long-term contract, committing his future to the La Liga club for a further five seasons
Saul Niguez has signed a huge new Atletico Madrid contract, with the reported Barcelona target extending his deal to 2026.
The 22-year-old already had a long-term deal at the club but has extended his contract for another five seasons ahead of Atleti's move to their new stadium, the Wanda Metropolitano.
Saul has long been linked with a move to Barcelona, with Manchester United also reportedly interested in bringing him to the Premier League, but Atleti have been able to persuade the Spain international to commit his future to the club.
"I am very happy because at Atleti we are a family and there is no better place to be," Saul said.
"I will work my full potential on the field as always to pay back the trust that the club is giving to me. I'd like to thank all my team-mates and the coaching staff for their help day by day so that I can be the player I am today."

No comments: